Management, Security and Adopting Office 365
CoreView is trusted by hundreds of organisations to delegate access, automate administration processes, segment license pools and create custom reports. All these features make it easier than ever to manage authorisations, calculate invoices and carry out audits.
Telephone: +33 (0)1 53 38 20 50
- Maximise the value of Microsoft and other SaaS investments, particularly in today’s teleworking environment, by easily viewing license consumption and usage to identify unallocated, inactive and under-utilised licenses.
- Avoid security risks: Continuous risk assessment and no more dependency on multi-administrators.
- Get reports enriched with additional metadata for an enhanced overview and immediate action for better productivity
- Automate tasks with workflow models that make processes automatic, repeatable and consistent.
Reduce administration costs
By dividing authorisations through role-based access control (RBAC), there is less need for administration. This reduces costs for users and improves security.
Cost reporting is transparent
By segmenting your licenses into subgroups, you can track usage and costs for each team.
Reports are more detailed
Data can be analysed by department, location and other metadata. Like this, your reports contain more relevant information.
You can stay in your Azure environment
CoreView integrates with Azure AD, which means you can always use it in your secure SSO environment.
CoreView allows easy administration customisation with workflows and custom PowerShell scripts.
Hybrid and cloud
Provides Offers he ability to maintain the entire O365 environment - whether on-premise, in the cloud or a hybrid solution.
1. RBAC ADMIN RIGHTS
CoreView empowers IT administrators to delegate control of all features of the management interface, including reports, custom Powershell scripts and common administration functions.
- 4. CUSTOMISATION
- CoreView provides ready-to-use management actions based on web forms and allows custom scripts (Powershell) to be integrated into our framework as new menu options.
CoreView recently analysed over 5 million mailboxes from more than 400 companies in over 100 countries to see exactly how companies are optimising their licenceswhile maintaining the productivity of their employees.