The plateform for collaborative work in Microsoft 365
Microsoft Teams provides a shared workspace that allows teams to communicate effortlessly by chat - across geographical, linguistic and organisational boundaries.
Direct line: +33 (0)4 97 21 58 54
Teams is the fastest growing enterprise application in Microsoft’s history!
Microsoft Teams is the teamwork platform of more than 500 000 customers across 181 markets, in multiple business and operational sectors in 44 languages.
Discover Teams in video and our 6 reasons to adopt it !
1. Communicate by chat
- Share information openly and transparently by chatting on persistent thematic channels.
- Manage private conversations with new secure private channels
- Keep up to speed with 1:1 or group discussions.
- Contact across different territories, languages and organisations with guest access, federation and translation.
- Add fun to your conversations with gifs, memes, stickers and emojis.
- Available on all media: mobile phones, desktops, browsers and a wide range of devices.
2. Communicate through meetings
- Stay connected with a smart meeting solution using video, content sharing, digital whiteboard, notes and chat.
- Take part in all types of meetings whether spontaneous, programmed, external or large-scale, live or on-demand.
- Make meetings more effective with meeting history and relevant content at hand.
- Search meeting content thanks to cloud back-ups, automatic transcription and translation.
3. Communicate by phone
- Provide software, services and telephone lines for each user with Microsoft call plans.
- Keep your voice lines and configure them according to your needs with Microsoft Direct Routing
- Enjoy the lastest key calling features like cloud voicemail, enhanced delegation, busy on busy, updated cloud auto attendant, call base, group calls and shared line appearance.
4. Collaborate with integrated Office 365 applications
- Share and co-author Office documents from the Teams application.
- Reduce context changes with integrated access to Office 365 applications - SharePoint, OneNote, Power BI, Planner, Flow and PowerApps.
- Search people, files and discussions to find what you need, leveraging the intelligence of Microsoft Graph
- Keep the whole team up to date thanks to integration and e-mail notifications.
5. Customise and extend
- Customise your channels by pinpointing important files, applications or dashboards for easy reference.
- Add third-party solutions so that the team can quickly access information when needed.
- Integrate workflows to simplify processes and speed up decision-making.
- Create application integrations with the Teams development platform.
- Simplify your application and service management thanks to the new application policies of the modern portal.
- Give front-line workers the tools they need to succeed every day, including schedule management.
6. Work confidently
- Global hyper-scale cloud, including residency capacity for local data and global peering points for meeting junctions.
- Leadership in compliance with EU model clauses, SOC 1 and 2, HIPAA, GDPR, etc.
- Integrated information protection including eDiscovery, prevention of data loss even when chatting and during conversations, information barriers, legal hold and auditing
- Multi-factor authentification for better identity protection and secure guest access.
- Manage all aspects - user, usage and settings in a single administrative experience.
Microsoft Teams dedicated
Microsoft works with its 3P partners to create devices specifically designed for you in personal and shared spaces so you can instantly access your team's meetings and calls. Only with our Certified for Microsoft Teams devices, which are tested in independent laboratories to meet our high demands for superior video and audio quality. You can be sure that you get devices with the best Microsoft Teams integration, supported by Microsoft and our certified partners.
- Access to intelligent communications
- Built for use
- Work in total confidence
A range of certified appliances in all sizes, for all spaces and working styles.
Buy your Microsoft Teams certifided devices through the following of the Bechtle Group companies:
IA in Teams
AI transforms your teams' collaboration and communication by being insightful, proactive and adaptive:
- Cloud recording: delivers one-click meeting recordings with automatic transcription and time encoding, allowing all team members to read captions, search conversations and view all or part of the meetings. In the future, the package will also include facial recognition, allowing remarks to be attributed to specific participants.
- Instantaneous message translation: people speaking different languages will be able to communicate fluently by translating messages in channels and conversations.
- Voice interaction with Cortana for Microsoft Teams-compatible devices: you will be able to use them to make a call, participate in a meeting or add people to a meeting in Microsoft Teams with ease using natural spoken language. This feature will be extended to IP phones and conference room devices.
- Background blurring : the ability to blur your background during video calls will allow other meeting participants to focus on you, rather than on your environment.
- Proximity detection for Microsoft Teams: this feature will make it easy to detect a nearby and available Skype Room system and add it to any meeting.
- Mobile sharing in meetings: meeting participants will be able to share a live video stream, photos or the screen of their mobile device.
"Microsoft Teams is a great opportunity for us to combine content, applications and conversations in one place and get people to collaborate in a way they couldn't really do before"
Chief Technology Officer – Digital Workplace Technology