Storage as a service.
Accessible wherever there’s an internet connection, the main feature of cloud hosting is that it enables users to access shared resources as needed on a self-service basis. For companies, these are intangible resources that can be stored (i.e. your personal data).
Telephone: +33 (0)1 53 38 20 50
Top 10 benefits of cloud hosting:
- Cost-effective: no more server hardware costs, cheaper software upgrades, ability to pay as you go
- Flexibility: ideal for growing or fluctuating demands on resources
- Security: providers are always up-to-date with the latest security updates on their servers
- Backup and recovery: PRA, BCP, easier replication with the Cloud than with a physical environment
- Automatic software updates
- Easy access to information from anywhere
- Fast deployment
- Document control
- Enhanced collaboration: access, edit and share documents anytime, anywhere
- Information systems easily merged
- Environmentally friendly: fluctuating consumption = controlled consumption
Find out more