Data | Big Data.
Integrating, Managing and Analysing
In the broadest sense, data is information that can provide outstanding value if processed in mass. In this sense, Big Data and its ability to process complex and voluminous data sets, comes into play where conventional software is unable to do the job. Once processed, the results can resolve business issues that would have been impossible to address before.
More information ?
Telephone: +33 (0)1 53 38 20 50
Big Data use cases
Big Data can help you with a variety of business activities, from customer experience to analytics. Here are a few of them.
- Product development
- Predictive maintenance
- Customer Experience
- Fraud and compliance
- Automatic learning
- Operating efficiency
- Stimulating innovation
Advantages of Big Data and Data Analysis:
Big Data produces more comprehensive answers, since the data volumes are greater.
The thoroughness of the response increases confidence in the data. This makes for a radically different approach to problem solving.
Big Data best practices
- Aligning Big Data with your own business objectives
- Addressing skills gaps through standards and governance
- Optimising knowledge transfer with a centre of excellence
- Aligning unstructured data with structured data
- Planning your discovery lab for performance
- Aligning with the cloud business model