Understanding of Teams governance, opportunities and challenges
Following a meeting to present our support services, Median Technologies told us of its interest in the governance of the Teams tool.
The main interest is a better management of compliance, especially with the opening of access to the outside world.
Proposal of a support focused on the governance of the Teams solution for the project team members.
Given the objectives and the context, it was decided to deliver workshops in remote format. The objectives of these workshops were to :
- Define the governance strategy to be applied for a better management of the Teams tool and a relevant use by the collaborators,
- To increase the team's skills on the tools and functionalities available for a successful governance.
The interventions of the Modern Workplace team during the Bechtle Comsoft mission enabled the Median Technologies teams to:
- Be more confident in their management of the Teams collaborative tool,
- Understand the management potential and the different functionalities available through the licenses acquired,
- Identify the gaps in the capabilities conferred by the acquired licenses versus the expressed needs,
- To obtain a factual analysis of the use of the platform by employees.
This first successful mission also allowed Bechtle Comsoft and the Median Technologies team to strengthen their trust and to discuss potential future missions involving the adoption of collaborative tools and change management.
This proactive project proposed and supported by Bechtle Comsoft was an important step for Median Technologies. With the support of Bechtle Comsoft's experts, our teams were able to improve their understanding of the challenges of good TEAMS governance. After an inventory and work sessions led by Alexia and Anthony, Bechtle Comsoft provided our teams with quality deliverables. This will allow us to move forward with confidence in the use of TEAMS functionalities in line with our expectations. We highly recommend these workshops and we will be happy to renew our trust in the Bechtle Comsoft teams in order to work together on new projects related to their areas of expertise.
Technical Services Manager